Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big News!


I hesitated posting my news, because I thought I would wait until I was further along, but after my dcotor appointment yesterday I am just too excited. I just had to post this!!! I have a great doc who does an ultrasound at every visit. YEA!! Anyway here is the ultrasound from yesterday!

42 comments:

Curios George's said...

Congrats!!! That is great news! hope all is well in Enid.

Jenny said...

Kristen, this is so exciting. Have you felt different with this pregnancy? Extreme exhaustion that you blamed on the 3 kids you already have? Your children are so blessed to have such an awesome mother!

Stacey said...

Twins???? Really...

Congrats!! I'm speechless! What a big moment, bigger moments to come! How very, very exciting! I'll send some feel-good, energy vibes your way, though don't expect too much! lol

Keep us posted!

~Stacey

Nick and Stacey said...

Are you kidding me? Seriously twins....my mouth is dropping!! I cannot believe it! How far along are you? How is everything going! I can;t believe it!

NICHOLS said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't believe your having twins!!! That is awesome. When are you due? I didn't even know you were prego. Keep us all updated and good luck!

Kristen said...

I am guessing that the 1 and 2 in the pic means that you are having twins...one of my worst nightmares...glad it's not me:) At least you have big helpers around, and good thing you got over the whole bus thing...that'll make you life a lot easier. Congratulations!!!

Lisa said...

WOW! Congratulations!! That is wonderful.

Krazy Kat said...

Congratulations again Kristen! I am still in shock! I am so excited for you.

Sher said...

I'm still in shock, too! I can't believe it.
Hey, now that I'm in 'blogger' mode, I'm started to wonder if you are the secret long lost twin sister of TAMN, from seriously, so blessed!
Hmmm....

Leslie said...

Kristen,
I was so excited to find your blog. It's random the way you can reconnect with old roommates!!
I am so excited for you and Tyler. I hope everything is well for you.
Lots of Love
Leslie Larsen Mortensen

Jason and Tricia said...

Kristen!?!? Twins!?!? Are you serious? WOW. That is so cool! You are going to have FIVE kids soon! That makes me nervous to even think of that many kids! :-) Congratulations! When are you due?

The Stucki's said...

Congrats! And um....what else can I say...best of luck!!! Wow you will be a busy mama!

Jay Mo said...

There goes my kid's AWESOME piano teacher! :( I can't wait to help you with those little ones. How lucky are you that your 'trials' are good ones?!?!? Twins will be hard but you'll be awesome at it...with my organizational skills are your sweet mommy skills, we can raise those kids easy!!! :)

Jessica said...

That is so EXCITING! I couldn't believe it when Nate sent me the email today!! I was going to call but I didn't have your number so when Nate gets home I will call! How are you feeling?

Ross and Lea said...

Congrats and Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. My sister had twins when I had Bria. Crazy busy, but twice the fun. I am so happy for you guys. I want the details, when are you due, how far along, what are you having. Let us know when you find out.
Love ya!
Lea

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck, congratulations!! I don't know if I've told you that I read your blog - this is Stephanie Webb. I hope you remember me, or I'll feel weird. :) But I just had to comment and say I'm so stinking excited for you!! Twins - what a surprise!

Annie Jane said...

Congratulations, Kristen and Tyler!

Cam said...

congrats Kristen and good luck with your pregnancy! It seems like I know lots of people having twins lately- crazy!

Cali said...

WOW! Again, WOW!

Did you know that I am a twin? I love it. Congratulations! How far along are you? You HAVE to give us more details!

We love you!

Megan Lofgran said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't pay attention that it was twins until I read Cali's comment! HOLY COW. I was just about to write :do you realize you'll have 4 kids? But no, DO YOU REALIZE YOU'LL HAVE 5 KIDS!!!!!???????

Megan Lofgran said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't pay attention that it was twins until I read Cali's comment! HOLY COW. I was just about to write :do you realize you'll have 4 kids? But no, DO YOU REALIZE YOU'LL HAVE 5 KIDS!!!!!???????

Melissa Andreasen said...

Congrats! As weird as it sounds, I would love twins! I am so happy for you.

Pebley Family said...

Congrats!! Mitch is a twin and he says it's the only way to go. Hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, I LOVE your doctor he was mine and I really like him a lot!! That is awesome twins you will be perfect with them:)

Nyree said...

What to say.... Holy Cow! That is stinkin' cool! You will do such a great job! Wow.. five kids! Craziness. Congratulations you guys!

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you! Everything is more adorable when you double it.

Love Fam said...

As if it hasn't all been said. But Congrats! I don't know about 5 kids....but the twin part I do know and it is fun!! You are such a great mom already that this will be a breeze for you!! If you are having girls I'll have to share some of my matching clothes with you!!! Keep us posted for sure!!!

Ryan and Hetz said...

Oh my gosh! wkljfhdfjkhdsalfjkh (that is me screaming with excitement!) I am so excited for you guys!

The Brown's said...

Twins? Wow! When are you due? Congratulations!!!

KellyAnne said...

Woahhhhhh I was all excited and then read the comments and realized that you're having TWINS??!?! Holy cow. Yes that's how perceptive I am. Is it really true? Because I'm going to start telling everyone now. Wowsers that is SO exciting! I have to tell you though, that it's funny because I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering if you might be up to having another baby sometime soon. Weird huh, I was kind of right...! Congrats, that is so crazy and exciting! What a lucky family. :) You'll do great Kristen, you've always been amazing at handling things.
Love ya!

craig&terry said...

Fun and more fun... We are still inshock. When Tyler called and told us, I thought he was joking around.. Then after a few minutes I could tell he was servious. We are so excited for you guys and know this will be a very special blessing in your lives.
Sydney, Layton and Jackson will be great helpers. And you two are wonderful parents and so yeah, what's there to worry about? (other than two of everything) (and maybe a few sleepless nights) We love you and of course you can always call on us for help...
Mom & Dad Barney

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS!!!! Me and Shawn are still in shock about it. :) Probably because our 2 kids are the same age as yours, so then it makes us think about having kids again. WOW! Do you guys have twins in your family? That is still such a blessing for you guys. Good luck! How much longer do you have with military? What are you going to go and do then? Keep in touch, when you can.

Debra said...

Whooo Hooo! Thats so exciting! Congrats. Do twins run in your fam at all? I have twin neices. they are so fun. Hope the pregnacny goes well, keep us posted!

Kaydee said...

What a fun ultrasound! I can't believe that my good friend from college is going to have five kids. You are truly my hero! If anyone can do it and be truly wonderful at it, it is you!! Congrats.

(I am so sorry about your Scott's finance, Mandy. That is tragic.)
Here is Jen's email!
Jennifer Strand
blondiejnn@hotmail.com

April said...

Wow! Congrats! I just had #2 and I feel like My hands are full. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see the little guys grow!

young family said...

That is so exciting, I have to say I didn't realize it was twins either until I read the comments :)

You are such an awesome Mom already that I am sure two more won't change you at all :) Just more love to pass around. That is very exciting, congratulations!!

Arritt said...

Yea!!! That is so wonderful! You guys really are the best parents and the cutest family! Congratulations- we're so happy for you!

Terra said...

Holy Cow! Kristen you are such a super mom! Good luck with everything and keep us posted. Sydney is just the perfect big sister to have as your helper. Congrats!!!

Chelsey said...

Kristen congrats! Do you know if they are identical or what??? You know you can always come to me with some friendly twin advice! Hopefully yours will work out a little better than mine did at first. Keep them in there!

The Strand Family said...

SWEET! You are the cutest mama!!! Are they identical or faternal? Boys or girls? When are you due? Do twins run in your family? TOO COOL!!! CONGRATS!!

Sher said...

I guess I'll have to get prego with twins to get 40 comments!
Seriously, you are sooo popular!

Heather said...

Holy Cow! 5 Kids! That is great! Congratulations! And good luck!