

Today I was outside working on the house, as usual, when I spotted this little guy. Layton was so excited!! We found a box to put him, gathered some leaves so he would think he was at "his house", and water. We then went inside to get Jack from his nap to show him. He was so cute, he just giggled when he saw the turtle and immediatly tried to grab him. It was fun to watch the boys with their little turtle. We will probably let him go this afternoon, but we've got to wait and show Sydney when she gets home from school.
7 comments:
How cute is that! Little boys seem like so much fun. I love how Jackson and Layton play together while Sydney is at school. You are so cute to get a box and let them have a "pet" for the day. We miss you guys!
We love Laytons outfit!
A TURTLE!!! How fun is that?! The perfect pet. Doesn't whine, poop all over the yard, leave hair everywhere, or run the wheel in the wee hours of the morning!
Ahh, Mom, do you really have to let it go?
~Stacey
What a fun thing to find in your yard! Are there a lot of turtles in OK? Where do you think it came from?
I would probably let it go, too. Just one more thing to deal with.
I love the wizard, is that Layton? You are such a cool Mom. Your kids are lucky.
Layton almost always asks me to tie a blanket on him he is always being someone.. superman, batman, "dark vador"... he so fun!!
And yes there are alot of turtles here. Though this is the first one I have seen in our yard.
You got a turtle?! that is soo cool!
Post a Comment