
Thanks to a great idea from Syndey's cute aunt Jenny, Sydney told me what to write so you cold all hear from her about her school experience. She even picked out the picture for this post.
My day went good at kindergarten, and there was a book called Miss Bindergarten got ready for Kindergarten. I met a friend named Jacey, she is a girl. That was today, on Monday. She has hair as long as mine so we are almost twins. She told Hana she has a twin sister. Me, Charlee, Alexis,and Hana, and Jacey are the Cheetah Girls. I do centers and I play at recess. I did schoolwork on Monday. I drew a camel and a dog and I drew a tiger. I had a rest at Kindergarten and I sleeped at Kindergarten and I went to PE (after Sydney's first day she said this was called EP) , and I ate home lunch at school. I get home at 3 and my mom picks me up. Then I just go home and that's all.
11 comments:
You lucky mom! I love that Sydney is a mini me of you...she is so stinking cute.
Sydney, I can't believe you did all of that in just one day! You are lucky that you have so many friends already.
I love it! I can just see Syd saying those things! What a great idea!
Maybe I'll do that next week, when Ken starts 1st grade. Yikes!!!
Yeah, SYD!!! How exciting is that! Such a young lady already, and a Cheetah Girl too! Both you and Hana have cute hair. Rest time? Do you actually sleep, or just lay there chatting with your friends? I'm so excited that you love Kindergarten.
~Stacey G.
Sydney looks so cute on her first day of school. It sounds like she is liking it. Paity started Monday, and so far is liking it. Your boys look so big. I love that Jackson is playing basketball in his high heels. You'll have to save that picture for when he is older!
Wow kristen, You kids are really growing up. It will be good to see you guys again before I leave on my mission. Too bad I won't get to see on of them till they are two.
It sounds like she is really enjoying it! That's great.
Hey Kristen! I just wanted to say how stinkin cute your kids are! Sydney looks just like you. What a doll. Your boys are little stud muffins, I love the picture of Jackson playing ball in heels! Too funny!
You're awesome Syndey! We're glad you're enjoying kindergarten!!
Hey Kris--
I noticed somebody was searching for you and landed on my blog...I wish I could tell who it was....
those lurkers....
That is such a cute idea for a post! Sydney is so cute! I am so glad she likes Kindergarten.
Post a Comment