




Of course I couldn't document our Florida trip in one post. We also went to the Fountain of Youth where Ponce De Leon landed and found the Fountain of Youth and settle the area. We had fun feeding peacocks and of course we had to drink from the waters there so we could stay young forever!! It really works! It smelled and tasted horribly of sulfur. But I had to drink of it just so I could say I drank from the fountain of youth.
Sydney's favorite part of Florida," Going to Disney World and every part of Disney World"
Layton's favorite part of Florida, "Feeding turtles, seeing frogs and lizards, Peter Pan ride at Disney World."
Jack's favorite, as you can see from the picture he loved the carousel rides he went on two carousel rides and both times held on for dear life when the ride was over because he did not want us to ake him off his horse.
4 comments:
The fountain of youth was "closed" when we were there...so I guess we'll have to keep aging. I guess that's why I'm starting to feel so old.
Looks like so much fun! Your family is darling! Aren't vacations the best....oh I'm jealous!
Kristen-
Hey there how's it going? My wife and I just barely noticed that we can read comments other people have written. I was so excited to see you and your cute little family. Hope you guys are doing great and maybe one day we will all run into each other,
Scott Shelton
Post a Comment