Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!!

I know I am horrible! I actually played this trick on Tyler yesterday and had my friends who is expecting take the pregnancy test for me. I took the picture just to tell everyone about my clever trick on Tyler when I thought I could have fun with this!! I actually got a great reaction from Tyler. I was truly feeling not the best yesterday probably becasue I skipped breakfast. Tyler asked how I was doing and I told him I didn't feel too good. He responded by, "Your not pregnant are you." I just smiled and thought this was a great set up. So when he saw the pregnancy test, I got a great reaction! I had him going for a while, but couldn't hold back my laughter. Anyway it was fun. Sorry for the prank.

13 comments:

Sher said...

That's hilarious! My friend actually posted a picture of an ultrasound dated 3/31/08...i don't know how she did that. Our April fools jokes were limited to "there's a spider on your head"
(Thanks to kennedie)
SHer

Nick said...

I thought that was great! I am glad you had fun in Florida, I am jealous you got to go to Disney World! So fun! I am also glad Jack liked the rides, it always iffy with those little ones! Fun trip, you guys are such a cute little family!

The Brown's said...

That is so funny. I thought about playing the same joke on Mike, but I had to work. Good job Kristen!

Cali said...

You totally had me! The other night I had a dream that I was pregnant, which is funny because I am pregnant, but in my dream I was pregnant with both babies at the same time--one being 6 or so months younger than the other! So, my doctor was going to deliver this baby when he was due, than everything would magically work out for me to have the next baby 6 months later! It didn't sound so magically fun as my doctor made it sound in my dream! And I couldn't figure out how on earth I had gotten pregnant again if I was already pregnant! What a weird dream! Anxiety starting to set in of having a third already, I suppose!

Anyway--thanks for the laugh! Though if you were pregnant, we would all be very happy of course!

Kimberly said...

Kristen, Your trip to Florida looked like a lot of fun. That is one place I still haven't been yet. Your blog looks really cute too. Hope all is well. Love, Kim

KellyAnne said...

YOU are HILARIOUS! I don't think I am brave enough to pull off that stunt. Plus I would be afraid of jinxing myself!
My sister in law made an announcement about the same time you did, although NOT on April Fools day, and her kids will now be 3, 16 months, and newborn. When I saw your post too I was beginning to think the world was going crazy, or maybe it's just me? :) Just kidding. I'd like a little more space as well, especially considering that our last one totally threw us off!
I miss you guys. I can totally see your mischievious face as you played your trick. :) You're so fun!

Debra said...

Crazy girl! Thanks for the compliment on my hair! Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. We want to go to disney world, but I don't think Keira would be very fun at this age, so I guess we'll wait. We aren't sure what we're doing for a job, still waiting on some details, etc... hopefully soon though! Its driving me crazy!

Jessica said...

Well Kristen you already know you got me on this one. That is a really good prank! I would do it to Nate but I think he would be too disappointed when he found out it was a joke. I think it's good you can joke with Tyler. I'm most happy when Nate and I can laugh together.

Arritt said...

You're so much fun. What a great trick. I loved seeing your Florida pictures- you all looked so happy, and warm! You got some really cute family pictures, and Sydney looked so cute with the princesses.

Kristen said...

It's funny to read your comments because when I read your name, for a second I think they are directed to me. Awesome prank, I need to get more into April Fools Day.

Terra said...

hehe. I tried the same one on Jeremy this year. I told him I took a test to try to trick him for April Fool's Day, but it was positive. I had him for like 2 seconds. That was a good idea to have your friend take the test.

Anonymous said...

Kristen:
I finally found your blog!! So cute, and how fun to go to Flordia, I love that place!! Disney World the beach etc:) Looks like a fun family vacation!! Well I'm so excited I can check your blog more often, I need to do a better job at this whole blogging thing!! BTW I think drinking from the foutain of youth really worked you look like one hot mamma:)

Cam said...

Awesome, I thought about doing the same thing, but I thought people would think it was true and then every extra pound around my waist would be scrutinized! (since I still have 6 pounds left to lose from my last one!) Very fun, though- maybe I'll do it next year. :)