


1.Layton is all boy! Really so far I have been so amazed at my kids innate characterics. Layton LOVES basketball, and really any game that involves playing ball but he really loves to play basketball. He loves to pretends to be spiderman, or superman,and recently super-why. He likes to pretend to be a bad guy too and chase after us. He really likes any boy kind of thing. He will look at the ads with me and say, "look mom, that's boy stuff."
2. Layton is a goofball! He says and does the silliest things. My favorite thing is to watch him do a little jig when music comes on, hes got some killer moves! He also has this silly talk he does. Sometimes when he says prayers he puts the word 'head' at the end of every sentence. So he'll say "thank you for our food-head" it is terrible but so hard not to laugh. Obviously we need to work on our reverant talk. Needless to say he makes us laugh all the time.
3. Layton the acrobat. Layton is constantly doing somersaults. He usually runs every he goes and mostly that run ends in a somersault. But it doesn't stop there. While we were in Utah he learned how to do a front flip off my parent couch and land on the big love sac. So now he stands on the headboard of his bed and does flips off landing on his bed. I am really surprised we haven't gone to the ER for stitches yet.
4. Layton like his sister loves to help me and do whatever I am doing. Like I said with Sydney usually when I am making something all the kids are helping. Layton loves to pour the soap in the washing machine and help me sort and put in the clothes. He is great at putting the folded clothes away, but usually they do not remain folded by the time they get there. Oh well, I am glad he likes to help anyway. So if our clothes look a little wrinkly you know why. He also gets sidetracked really easily.So after if he ask him to help clean up he ends up playing. I have learned that he needs specifics like, "please go pick up the balls and put them in the basket", and can then get the job done
5. Layton although he likes to pretned to be a tough super hero still likes his lovin. He loves to cuddle and likes to give kisses rather then receive them, I love how he needs his cuddle when he wakes up and how he loves to hug his Daddy each day when he gets home.
7 comments:
What a sweet post. We love Layton! it's still weird for me that he and Baylie are the same age. I keep thinking he's the same as Tyson.
You are seriously such a good mom
Little boys sound like so much fun, especially Layton! I really like how he likes to do acrobatics. Little boys can be so tough but have this sweet side to them that I think is adorable. I love all the things you do with your kids! No wonder they're so wonderful!
What a cute little guy! Isn't it fun to see how different your kids are! I can already tell Mitchell and Faye are very different! What a cute little boy,. it is so much fun to learn more about your kids.
Hi Guys! We just reserved our room at the Sundial Lodge and are so excited about Park City! Aren't you?
Your kids are adorable and such good kids. (Alot of that is because they have such awesome parents!) It was fun to read about Layton, and I'm like you- I like to talk about my kids and I love to hear others talk about theirs too!
Kristen your kids look so much like you. They are way cute! Sydney is a little Kristen!
Boys are so fun. My boys also need lots of affection or maybe I need to give them lots of affection. I like reading your "brags" about your kids!
Oh my goodness, he's all boy for sure. Sounds like my D.J.! I bet it's had not to laugh when he ends everything with head. At least its not silly head or big head... thoughtful adjectives can make it so much worse!! And remember, the ER is always waiting! lol
~Stacey
Post a Comment