A little over a week ago we went out on a camp out with our good friends the Crooks and the Shallenbergers. We found a group camp site that was very afforable and secluded. It was right by the lake too which was good and bad. It was fun and beauitful but we had to keep a close eye on the little ones. We all had alot of fun and we all enjoyed being in good company. The babies slept well and so did all the kids once we got them settled down, which took a while. I unfortuanley didn't pull my camera out at the camp but got some cute pics of the kiddos playing at in the water the next day. It was so much fun. But alot of work of packing and unpacking and repacking all the camping supplies. I think next time I would like to go for more than one night.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Canton Lake Camping Trip
A little over a week ago we went out on a camp out with our good friends the Crooks and the Shallenbergers. We found a group camp site that was very afforable and secluded. It was right by the lake too which was good and bad. It was fun and beauitful but we had to keep a close eye on the little ones. We all had alot of fun and we all enjoyed being in good company. The babies slept well and so did all the kids once we got them settled down, which took a while. I unfortuanley didn't pull my camera out at the camp but got some cute pics of the kiddos playing at in the water the next day. It was so much fun. But alot of work of packing and unpacking and repacking all the camping supplies. I think next time I would like to go for more than one night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH!!! How much fun was that. I love that it's a sandy beach instead of crushed rocks and beer bottles.
My motto is always camp for more than one night, otherwise it's not worth the trouble of all that packing, unpacking and laundry that follows! lol
~Stacey
Post a Comment