Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sydneys 1st Soccer Game!



JACKSON PLAYING WITH KINSLEY DURING THE GAME. THEY WERE BOTH LAUGHING



Sydney played in her first ever soccer game on Tuesday night and she absolutley loved it!! She just had a ball (hee-hee) out there running around. Tyler and I and the boys had equally as much fun watching her. I loved cheering her on from the sidelines. Tyler joked that I will be the parent that yells at the ref because I am so vocal. I don't think I'll go that far but I have no problem cheering out loud for my little girl and her team mates. It is just a blast watching her have so much and work hard and learn something new. She did such a good job!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Gotta love fall sports! I know what you mean about being "vocal" on the field. Hey, we have to make sure our kiddos can hear us!

Go,Syd!

~Stacey

Nick and Stacey said...

How cute is that! Looks like fun for everyone! And she looks super cute in her soccer attire!