Friday, July 3, 2009

Utah Trip Part 1

We had a wondeful time in Utah and LOVED every minute we spent there. We have been home for a few weeks now and I am just now getting to posting. I think I have a new meaning for FULL-time stay at home mom. I decided to stay up late to post this I never seem to be able to get to it during the day.Now I am wondering why on earth I didn't stay longer with the kids. They had so much fun playing with their cousins and I had so much fun spending time with everyone. It really wasn't enough time as usual.
But we did have fun!
These pics are at the Dinosaur Park up Ogden Canyon. The kids had a blast!! WE also went up to Park ity for a few days and stayed ther with my parents and brother Charlie. But mostly just hung out and played, which is what I really enjoyed the most!!





The 3 newest additions to the Jensen fam.Kinsley, Caleb, and Madison. Too bad little Emerson hadn't arrived yet. I would have loved to get a pic of all the babies together.
We were lucky enough to be able to be there when Caleb was blessed. I forgot my camera. He looked so sweet all in white and received a wonderful blessing from his Dad.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh goodness! What a wonderful trip. We just got back from UT ourselves.

Playing games and kiddos playing with their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandma's and grandpa's are the best memories.

Never been to the park up Ogden canyon; I'll add that one to the list of things to do.

The Jensen fam has been really blessed lately! lol

~Stacey

Sher said...

I miss you already! I had a dream about you last night, that you still lived in Cedar City and we came to visit you but you were out of town, so we just decided to stay there and wait for you, and we had a girl's weekend at your house.
Sounds like divine intervention.

p.s. Will you email the pics you have with my kids in it, so i can have them? I'd steal them off here but the sizing is weird.