Monday, July 6, 2009

Utah Trip Part 2... more to come!

After spending 1 week in Layton withmy family we traveled down south to Hatch. We were lucky enough that Ryan and Kara accomodated us in the plans for the Barney Fam reunion this year and planned it for the weekend we would be around. We are so glad tey did. It was a lot of fun and we camped just a few miles away from Tylers parents house, which was really nice because trying to get sleep with 3 month old twins can be tough enough without sleeping ina tent, so Jenny and I headed back to house to sleep with our babies in a nice comfy bed. It was so fun thought to watch the kids play with theor cousins and get nice and dirty. Grandma Terry was so cute and sweet and planned a few crafts the kids to do which they loved!!!! They made purses/wallets, little "stain glass" pictures, and cute litle bug catchers. Sydney loved playing with the girls, Jackson loved just being with Dada in the dirt and
Layton loved following around Stuart and Dallin around and they were so nice to let him tag along. He thought they were the coolest! They got together and built a teepee and when all the girls saw how cool it was they told te boys that they could be in their club. I thought that was so funny! It was lots of fun. Although Tyler and I both agreed that it is really hard to sit down realx and really visit with 5 kids.



I just had to capture. Andra was playing with her hosre and th table and Layton just walked up behind her, stood right behind her and put his arms around her and played right with her. Isn't that so cute. Really thought how could he resist Andra with her long eyelashes and tose cute curly locks! I love this picture.

The coveted Teepee.






4 comments:

Sher said...

Cute! makes me want to go camping!

Jenny said...

It's so fun to see all the pictures that everyone else got.

Stacey said...

Wow, you all make up quite a crew. Where did you camp? Was that up Ogden canyon?

~Stacey

Cali said...

Wow! Glad you camped close to grandma's house so you could get a little rest in a bed at night! I love that teepee! Wish I were that good at building things--I probably would allow the boys to be in my club, too!

"Tyler and I both agreed that it is really hard to sit down realx and really visit with 5 kids..."I feel that way with just 3! I'm so impressed with your ability to reach out to all of your children and be exactly who they need. You are an amazing mother. (And, you look fantastic! I can't believe you had your babies two months ago, you'd never be able to tell. I'm jealous!)