Visit to the Train Museum in town
Dad giving wheel barrow rides, too bad I didn't get a pic of Grandma getting a wheelbarrow ride! ;)
Having fun making Easter Nests
My mom came to visit us a week ago. It was so nice to have her here. I feel so lucky that I got to have her here for a whole week! My mom is one busy lady so I very grateful she take the time to be with us. Not to menton having her here really lifted my spirits and rejuvenated me. You know after you have a baby or two, and you just need your mom. Even just to see her was so good!! I also loved sharing my sweet two little new additions with her. It was fun to have her here to adore them with me, and wonderful for Syndey Layton, and Jackson to spend time with their Grandma. Even though Jackson only wanted mom most the time.
5 comments:
I'm so jealous of Mom hold those two little angels. I need my babies! I might just have to sneak away and come visit because I don't know how much longer I can wait!!
p.s. I clicked on the pic of you getting the wheelbarrow ride so I could see it zoomed and I must say:
How on earth are you already so freakin' skinny. I mean you just barely had twins for crying out loud.
Would you quit being to damned perfect?!
p.s. You know I love you. It's okay, you can be the perfect sister.
How fun is that! It looks like you guys had a great time! I know what you mean about having mom around! They really are the greatest! You have an especially wonderful mom!
Wow! I love your family...are you kidding me how darling your kids are?! I can not believe how big Syndey and Layton are!!! AND, I can not believe you had twin girls after 3 kids! Man, if anyone can do it, you guys can. Your kids look so happy in all their pictures and so so so cute. It makes me so happy for you guys and wish we lived close again. The trees where you live are big and beautiful...and your house looks super nice...you always did have great taste. I still have the present you gave me (the black board with all the "Be's" on it...it is still one of my favorites and makes me think of you. So good to see your family and catch up. Love, the Blanchards
Wow, I'm glad I checked your blog- on my blog it's says yours hasn't been updated for 4 months! Hmmm.
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately. I know what you mean about just needing your mom sometimes. Your babies are beautiful.
I know what you mean about having your mom when you have a baby. How lucky you got to have her all to yourself for a whole week.
Post a Comment