A little over a week ago we got close to 6 in. of snow here. Which we hve never seen here in the winter, let alone in Spring. Anyway we gathered what snow clothes we could find around the house and Tyler went out with the kids and played in the snow. They had a blast! Too bad it only lasted one day because the next day was lcose to 70 and it all melted.
9 comments:
We love Jack's mittens (pink) and Layton's expressions- priceless. We can't wait to see you guys!
Glad you guys enjoyed the snow! If it snows here again I think I might cry. :) Anyways your kids looked like they had fun! Madison and Kinsley are getting big and they are so cute! What kind of pacifiers do they have in the picture? I haven't seen those before, I might have to try them out when my baby comes.
So fun! I am glad you had some snow clothes, so the kids could go out! What a great dad, looks like a good snowman!
6 inches of snow, and 70 the next day?! Are you sure you're not in Utah??
that's cool.
Snow!!! Glad you got it; I'm so tired of the grey/white, frozen stuff. And 70!!! What is up with that! One day of snow and spring the next day, sound more like my kind of winter!
Awesome snowman!
~Stacey
By the way, I love that Jack is wearing Pink gloves. Classic.
Hey we just got done playing in the snow as well...I'm not sure I was as excited as the girls! Where is spring?? I love the pictures of the twins. I have a present sitting next to me that I need to send. I told Mark last night that it is a good thing I bought something for when they are older because I am a slacker sending it off!
I love Jackson's pink gloves! What a fun day. Thanks for posting the pictures of your girls below, they are breathtaking. It really makes me want twins! But not really. Tell me really, are you completely stressed? Or is the busyness of it all a breeze for you? You are amazing.
Were your girls paternal twins? Just wondering. It will be interesting to see how similar they look to one another!
Post a Comment