Friday, April 17, 2009

Kinsley and Madison are 6 weeks!





9 comments:

Stacey said...

Six weeks! Already! I know, totally a tongue-in-cheek remark. You guys are awesome! The girls a beautiful... you're whole family is!

~Stacey

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you had fun when your mom came to visit! They are getting big fast and of course they're super cute!

Cali said...

Already? Wow! They are so beautiful! Hope that you are doing well--I'm sure it is WAY busy.

Jenny said...

We were just eating dinner when Jeff said "Just one more month until we get to see the twins". I love that he gets excited about babies too.

Nick and Stacey said...

They are just adorable...I cannot believe they are 6 weeks already, time really does fly!

Terra said...

That went by fast! They are too cute.

Cute Family said...

That is crazy that they are six weeks! I envy you, they look so cute and done up in every picture! You are my mom hero!

Sher said...

I could have sworn I commented on this already. I know I read it!
I'm losing my mind.
I can't wait to see them!!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Holy cow, six weeks already?!? Crazy. They are so beautiful! Are you going crazy with 5 kids, or are you one of those super-moms who can do it all? ;o) I read your comment on my blog about the running through the sprinklers at 10 pm. HAHA! That was so funny. We just thought we were the coolest. But of coarse, we were. Do you remember sneaking out in the middle of the night like once or twice and roaming the neighborhood? What were we thinking?!? Ahh, the good ol days...