Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Free day at the Zoo

So in January and February every Monday was free at the Oklahoma City Zoo so we went both Martin Luther King day and on Presidents Day since Tyler and Sydney both had the day off work and school. The kids all love it of course, and I really enjoyed getting out for a while with the kiddos and Ty.
Sydney said her favorite animal was the ant eater, he stuck his tongue out for us, I had no idead how long their tongues were! Layton's favorite was the tiger whih let out a nice growl for us. As for Jackson he seemed to just love it all especially all the running around. He was so funny witht hte things he would say. When we were at the Rhino's one kept walking towards us then turn around and walk away from us. We were pointing out the horn on the rhino's nose. So Jack would say "nose", then th rhino turned around and Jack pointed and yelled "bum". He would remind us what he saw every tiem the rhino turned around. He is so funny!
Anyway here are some pics.



3 comments:

Andrea Barney said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad to see you are still around and able to post on your blog. Just hang in a few more days. Our prayers are with you!

Cali said...

I love the zoo! You are amazing to take your kids there when you are pregnant with twins and due so soon! You truly are the wonder mom of all moms.

Stacey said...

The Zoo!! Looks like a fun, pre-spring day at the zoo. I'm a really bad parent, I haven't taken the Farmers to the Boise zoo yet.

Ant Eaters, Tigers and Rhinos.. oh my. I bet that AE tongue is really, really long. A to get a tiger growl is amazing- at least I think so in the zoo. All they ever do for us is yawn and go back to sleep.

~Stacey