For the past few days Sydney has been pretending that we are friends and she is a mom, married to Layton. Which Layton loves playing along to. It all started on Monday we went to the Oklahoma City to do some shopping and go to the zoo. It has continued on now for a few days.
This morning as Sydney left for school she asked me to watch her kids Mark and Jason. I thought it was so funny. Tyler has two brothers named Mark and Jason and we don't see them very often and there have been a few times Jason has called and tried to talk to Sydney on the phone and she gets so nervous she doesn't say anything and quickly hands the phone to Tyler or me. So I was happy to know she thinks of her uncles every once in a while.
8 comments:
Sydney is so cute! I remember you once commenting on how thick and long Audrey's hair was at such a young age. I didn't think much of it... until I had Kaylee. Totally opposite. I think her hair has grown a total of an inch from age2-age 3, and very thin. I can't do anything with it except put a hair clip in it. So funny!
Hey Kristen. I read your blog all the time but I am not good at leaving comments, sorry. I am excited for you and your twin girls! That is crazy. Your kids are so cute and I love the daily moments you blog about. Anyway, Ky wants to look at your blog and asked that I give you her e-mail to invite her: ky.mom.3@hotmail.com.
Thanks so much! Keep us updated on those cute kiddos
She is such a cute girl. Is her hair in braids? I still remember when it was too short for more than a little clip! She has always been beautiful.
I love that she wants to be your friend. She must have a lot of fun with you.
What a cute girl! She has a great imagination and I just love the way she talks about things. Hope you're still feeling alright. I think you're amaxing!
Ok that story made me laugh so hard!! She is so cute, but so are all of your kiddos!! I can't wait for Addison to start doing things like that:)
Your kids are funny. I miss them.
How cute is that! I love when Mitchell pretends to be something else! It is great all the stuff they come up with! What a cute little girl you have! I also cannot believe how big she is getting! Also I love the little pigtails/braids...can't wait for one day to be able to do that to Faye....one day!
That Syd is such a creative, imaginative girl!
I love all the stories you tell me about her!
Post a Comment