On Thursday Morning March 5th I was laying in bed at 5:45am. I got up and Tyler was not in bed. I looked all over the house for Tyler and found him nowhere. I looked in the garage and his car was there so I figured he was out for a run. Of all mornings to go out on a run!! At my Dr. appt on Tuesday I was dialated to a 4 so I was hoping it was just a short run. In the mean time I called my wonderful, awesome, lifesaver friend Emily. She was over by 6:15 and Tyler still wasn't home but arrived about 5 minutes later. He showered and we got to the hospital by 6:45. I got all check in and monitored and then brought to the delivery room and about 10 minutes later I felt our first one coming. There was no time for an epidural and Kinsley Jean was born at 7:41am and weighed 6lbs. 4 oz. Our next baby girl was breech and the doctor was going to try and deliver her breech without an epidural, I was really nervous and the doctor said we would just wait a minute or two or even up to an hour for her to get in position but decided after a few minutes he needed to break my water. After that she flipped around head first and
Madison Terry was born at 7:59am and weighed 5lbs. 12 oz. It was amazing but happened so fast it seemed hard to take it all in.
In these pics Kinsley is the one with the bruised face, poor thing she came so fast, delivery was a litle rough on her. Lucky for Madison she paved the way.
We are so grateful for our little girls and have so much more I want to write about but this is all the time I have for now. Ha-ha imagine that! More details to come...
26 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! You are such a woman!! They are so tiny and so cute, I love to see two of them it brings back so many memories!!! I love it, congrats and I am hope all is well with them at home! (you are home right?) Oh and if you get a chance, will you send an invite to your blog to my friend Jenny, her email address is jencoop_447@yahoo.com She just found out she is pregnant with twins, and although way excited she is also nervous because she has two other, very little ones at home, so I just think it helps to see others who have done it!!!! Congrats again!!!
yea Kristen, you are amazing...you even did it naturally it sounds like. Wow you are crazy and superwoman! You will need that superwoman thing for the fun times to come with 5 kids. Having twins with 1 other kid was crazy...good luck only you could do it!
Kristen, that's soo coool! Congratulations. Holy cow!
They are beautiful! Ohhh...I wish I could hold them and kiss those sweet cheeks! Give them a kiss from me! By the way, where in the world were you carrying these large twins girl?!
Congrats Kristen! Wow! I still can't believe you have twins. Glad to hear everything went so smooth. They came to a great family. I look forward to hearing more of your story and seeing pictures as they get older. Again, Congrats!!
Congratulations! Wow, it sounds like it went really well. You are amazing. I hope you are recovering and the girls are getting used to life outside the womb!
Kristen I am so happy for you. It sounds like everything went well. Your new little ones are beautiful and I love the names that you chose for them.
Oh my gosh Kristen! They are beautiful! The last picture of you and both of them just makes my eyes tear up! So beautiful! Congratulations!
KRISTEN! Congratulations! You are absolutely amazing and I know you will continue to be. Congratulations on your good sized healthy twin babies! I did not realize it was about that time yet, thanks for sharing the great news with us!
CONGRATS!!! We are soo excited and happy for you and your family. Especially that everything went so well for you. They are beautiful. Good luck with everything and I hope that your recovery is swift. Love you guys!
I've been trying to leave my comment since you yesterday morning but I always have help from a little girl and it never works. They are beautiful! I wish that I could hold and snuggle them. Give them kisses and hugs. We are so glad you are all healthy!
They are adorable! I can't believe they came so fast! You are amazing! I wish we were there so we could hold them and take your other little ones off your hands for awhile. We can't wait to see you in June!
AHH that is so sweet, I'm gladed you said her face was bruised b/c I was thinking she wasn't getting enough oxygen. Her poor face, they are beautiful girls and wow for twins that is amazing how much they weighed. You such an amazing mom I can't imagine what twins would be like. Let me know if you need anything and we can't wait to meet them!!
Holy Cow! I cannot seriousl believe you now have 5 kids! You're great! Sounds like everything is going well, wish you lived closer so I could come see you guys! Good luck with everything!
That is one incredible birth story. You are amazing! Congrats on such big and healthy babies. They are darling.
Dang girl sounds like you had a pretty amazing day. Congrats! We hope all is going well and wish you the best. Are you ever going to move back so we can see you and your cute little(or should I say growing)family. Your amazing!
I have been bragging to everyone I get a chance to about my super duper amaxing sister who just had twins and went natural! I'm so proud of you!
They are just beautiful. Kinsley poor little bruised face...does she look better now? It's hard to tell if they look the same or not. Kinsley definitely looks bigger than Madison. I think Madison looks a lot like Jackson.
I want to see more pictures.
I'll will call you when we get back. It's 5:30 right now and we're getting ready for dinner, but I think it's like 11pm where you are. I have to call my kids at lunch time to tell them good night.
How are you holding up? Has reality hit yet?
Love you!!
Awesome! First of all I love those names you picked so cute! And you truly are amazing! I don't know how you had those two in your little body, you were meant to be super mom! What a cute little family you have, it looks like you have some great helpers! Seriously Kirsten I have always looked up to you so much, and this just confirms what I have always known...you are incredible!
You really are super woman! Twins and no epidural, I am glad it was fast for your sake you poor girl...hope Tyler enjoyed his run ha ha ha. I am so excited for you! You are an amazing mom and person!
I'm crying--I am so happy for you! And, you are AMAZING. Are both girls named after somebody? I noticed Madison's middle name is Terry--is Jean your mother's name? Just wondered. Oh--hugs and more hugs to you. I hope that you are doing alright.
I dito everything everyone has said! How can I not be amazed but in the same time not surprised by you? You are so awesome! I am so glad that everything went well and that all three of you are happy and safe! Congrats Kristen & Tyler
Yeah!!!! I'll join in the chorus of Congrats and Kudos! You ARE amazing! Dad too, of course! And to think of all the love those two new girls, Kinsley and Madison will feel from their big sis, Syd and strappingly handsome brothers!
Congrats again!
~Stacey
Wow, congratulations! I'm glad things went well with the delivery and that they made it safe and sound. Good luck with everything, I hope you get lots of help so you can recover! They're beautiful.
That is sooooo awesome! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that you have two healthy, beautiful baby girls. Congratulations!
Congratulations they are beautiful!! What an exciting time! I am glad your labor went so well, sounds like it couldn't have gone any better!
Congratulations!!! And good luck :)
Post a Comment