Monday, June 11, 2012
Good 20's, hello 30 January 2012
I have to admitt I am not at all excited about being 30. My 20's were good to me and 30 just seems old. I did however have a fabulous birthday. Tyler and I took Sydney and Layton up for their first time skiing. Wel Sydney and I skied, while Layton and Ty were snowboarding. We used our pass of all pases so all we had to pay for was the rentals. They both had fun. Layton wore out a little quicker adn was a little frustrated, with a sore bum. Sydney was really nervous at first, but then got the hang of things and did not want to leave that mountain. It was a wonderful birthday, mostly because it was so fun watching the kids learn something new and have so much fun, and I got to spend the day with my favorite guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment