Monday, June 18, 2012

Birthday with Grandpa!

Can I just say I have the most wonderful parents in the world!!! I don't know of anyone more selfless than them. They constantly doing for others. My dad retired in November and I think he has been the family Nanny. So on his birthday we invited him down for dinner. They has spent the week babysitting and thought we could give them a break. Although afterwards I thought coming to our house with all our minchkins wasn't much of a break. Maybe it was more of a selfish invite. It was great to be with him and my mom. I LOVE being in their company. I always feel uplifted and enlightened by them.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Holy cow! Updates! I almost deleted you from my blog reel, and now I'm so glad I didn't. I can't believe your babies are three already. I'm glad you guys are doing great!