Sunday, October 31, 2010

5 ! on 5 oh 5!

5 of my favorite things about my 5 year old boy!!
1- His tender heart. I love that Layton cares about others feelings. He is so thougthful!
2- He's a great big brother! Layton is so good to his 2 little sister and brother Jackson. Jackson follows in everywhere he goes and does whatever he is doing. Layton is so kind and patient with him. I love that they are such good friends.
3- Layton is so silly! Whether the things his says or his sweet dance moves and just fooling around, Layton always has a way to make us smile and laugh! He is so much fun!
4- His happy disposition! Layton is such a happy and content little boy and has been since day 1. He just goes about his day and finds things to do or help out with without a word being said. He is very independant and figures things out on his own. Sometimes I worry his siblings steal all the attnetion because he is always just happy and content.
5- He is a mini-Tyler. Layton is just like his dad in so many ways. He looks so much like his dad and acts so much like his Dad. I just feel lucky to be blessed to have him and to learn from him. I Love my Layton!

Layton has such a fun birthday and since he was turning 5 on 5/05 we had a to have a party of course! He requested we have a camping them birthday party so we made a campfire birthday cake, set up the tent in our back yard, and played a fishing game and planned on a bear hunt game but ran out of time. He had so mcuh fun running around and playing with his friends. I am glad he got to celebrate and play with his good friends from Oklahoma, especailly since we moved just a couple weeks later.






No comments: