Monday, April 26, 2010

Jackson 3rd Birthday

Jackson was so excited for his birthday. He thought everyday for the month prior was his birthdayand would tell us frequently he was turned 'free'! Isn't it just so fun the simple things that bring so much to these little ones!! We had a great day and went ot the train museum in town and just played and had fun all day. Sydney and Layton were both out of school that day so that made it fun for him to have his best playmates all day!!
Jackson is such a fun guy to have around. I love the things he comes up with to say and his spunky personality. He loves his brother and sisters and gives them all lots of kisses and loves, even if he has to tackle them to the ground to do so. He is my partner in everyhting I do and is the best at helping me with my household chores, especially if it means he gets to dump the soap in the laundry or dishwasher! We have had quite an eventful year which I'm sure has left him feeling neglected at times,hopefully he isn't scarred for life. We sure love this guy and love the excitement and fun he brings to our home!









This is our hut we made conference weekend. The kids had a blast decorating the inside of thier "house". they has pictures they colored and hung on the walls, along with beads and toys, and whateevr else they could find.

My two little musicians, maybe they'll get some of that Jensen music gene.

6 comments:

Cali said...

Wow--Happy Birthday to Jackson! You're amazing, Kristen. You do so much--just seeing all of your kids at the train museum made me tired--I'm struggling with four! Thanks for your example, and for your friendship.

Nick and Stacey said...

Okay, so you have to be the best mom ever! That cake, and the "house" what lucky little kids you have! And that Jackson is so super cute! It must be three that is a big deal, Faye is already talking about turning three...her birthday isnt until July!

Cam said...

I didn't realize your Jackson and my Ally were so close to the same age-3 is so fun! Looks like you had a great time celebrating.

Kaydee said...

Kristen it was so fun to catch up! I can't believe how big your twins are! What cuties! and Jackson is so handsome! You are one cool mama!

Sher said...

I guess I haven't looked at your blog for awhile.

I guess that's OK because you live here now.

KellyAnne said...

Oh!!! I just noticed we have the same blog background-- don't be mad! We must have similar taste? :)