some of the fun things we did and learned in November include:
* Kinsley and Maddy moo learned to pull themselves up to stand. They love being so big!! Mom still thinks they are growing too fast
* Had a fun Thanksgiving dinner in our home with our good friends the Shallenbergers and Torgersens. It was a beautiful day outside so all the kids spent most all their time jumping on the tramp, and Thanks to Natalie planning a play of the first thanksgiving including making costumes out of paper sacks. I could just kick myself for not taking a picture of them.
* Got 2nd round of H1N1 shots which meant waiting in a crowded room with all 5 kids. Lucky for us we seem to always find some sweet "grandma and grandpa" or two that have pity on us. Thanks to them we made it through okay. One of the older ladys was trying to talk to Jack and he would have nothing to do with her. SO she asked if he was onery. He said "I not onery I Jackson."
* Hung up Christmas lights a first for us! The kids loved it!
*Had our first experience finding kids hiding in the closet cutting hair, luckily it was only the horses hair, We really got a kick out of this!
* The twins discover their new favorite thing, The dishwasher! They can hear me doing dishes anywhere and come quickly to help me "unload".
* I discovered that 2 babies can unload one dishwasher faster than 1 mom can load it.
*We've been growing lots of teeth around here. Sydney's 1st permanent is popping through, Madsion now has 5 teeth! 2 on top 3 on bottom. Kinsley has 4! 2 on on top 2 on bottom.
5 comments:
For some reason, I think the twins are only a tiny bit older than Tyson. They are so big! I can't believe they are standing. It sounds like they pretty much figure things out at the same pace.
We sure hope to see you soon, and all your crazy kids!
Jenny, do you have a Tyson too? I have a Tyson--he's 6.
Cute pictures Kris! I really like the one where the girls both have their finger in the mouth at the same time.
Really makes me miss all your kids.
And you guys too!
Kennie has it all planned out for you moving in with us!
Oh man...they are not joking when they say double trouble. The babies are so cute! I hope you are surviving. i can't even keep up on the mess from 1 two year old. Happy New Year!
Wow, your house must always be a party! :) Love those babies, and the big kids too. They've changed so much!
Love it! I love those chubby little legs! They really are getting so big, hopefully the love of the dishwasher doesn't outgrow.....
Post a Comment