Seven years have flown by so fast. I feel so blessed to be the mother of this sweet, fun, and such a good girl. She is mother #2 aorund here. She is so good to her little brothers and sisters. And she still reminds me when I need to take a minute to cuddle up with her and read a book, play a game, or just chat which I love and need those moments with her.
For here birthday she decided to plan her won birthday party, she wrote up the invitations, planned all the activites and pretty much kept everything rolling.
Normally we have alot of fun making a really cool cake decorated how the kids choose, but this year things are a little busy around the house so Sydney that it would be fun to make cupcakes and decorate them with her friends. It worked out great and they all had lots of fun!
5 comments:
That sounds like my kind of party! She really did everything, too cute! What a sweet girl!
7 really?? That is crazy, she is so sweet!
She is such a sweet girl and she's so old!
Happy Birthday Syd! I can't believe I forgot, I'm not a very good favorite aunt. Looks like a fun party!
I cannot believe you have a 7 year old! You are such an amazing mom. Don't know how you do it, but you do it well!!!!
Post a Comment