Saturday, November 14, 2009

More to catch up on


Sydney was thrilled when she FINALLY lost her first tooth. That tooth was wiggly for a long time. I think Ty offer to pull it our for Syd at least a dozen times, when finnaly it just fell out on its own the day before Halloween!




I just might be crazy and decided to go to the corn maze with all the kids and Sydneys school class. I told her teacher I would be coming but not to plan on me helping out too much since I would be bringing the whole crew. It all went okay except for at the end when the babies were hungry and we were a long ways from the car. I had no where to feed them, so I did my best to hide behind a tractor in the middle of the open field and lean up next to the big tire. Luckily I had my hooter hider. Although I'm sure the other moms there thought I was crazy.






My trick-or treaters. I was not good at taking pics on Halloween. We had soccer games and events all day long so were in a rush, Iput the girls halloween costumes on again later so at least I'd have some pics. Sydney was a witch, we made her costume out of an old one we made for her when she was 3. I bought a yard of purple fabric for the cape and used a little of it got her skirt, I think it turned out pretty good, Layton was batman again,(same as last year), Jack was the hand me down spiderman, and the baby girls were strawberries I found their costumed for $1 each. The best part is they were all thrilled with the costumes they had.

3 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

What a good mom you are! Seriously you should have been superman for Halloween! Your kids look so cute! And $1.00...Awesome, and super cute!

KellyAnne said...

That's so cool that you went on the field trip, even if you had to bring the whole crew. Good for you! You are a great Mom, you know that right? :)

Jessica said...

I love the strawberry costumes! They are so cute!