Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School!!






Like usual I am behind Sydney and Layton had their first day of school a week ago on Wednesday. They both were so excited! We transferred Sydney to a different school and already we like it so much better. It's nice not to worry about a head check for lice everyday!! Sydney really likes her teacher and has said that she thinks she talks and acts like grandma Terry. So she must be very nice and lots of fun!! And Layton is gong to a Pre-K program and a retirement center. I am really excited about it, he will have "grandpa and grandma" buddies that will be in the classroom with them.

7 comments:

Cali said...

I'm glad you were able to sneak in a last minute trip to UT--it sounds like you had a lot of fun!

And what a relief to get Sydney into a better school. I'm glad she likes it, too!

Nick and Stacey said...

That Sydney, too cute! I think I remember a certain "movie" we made that I think you made that exact same pose, we were funny! Sounds like your kids are just going to love school! And they are too darn cute!

Jessica said...

They are so adorable! I'm glad you're liking your new school. That's great that Sydney likes her teacher. She's so sweet I'm sure she'd like any teacher!

Stacey said...

Lice checks? Oh. Good thing this new school isn't so... creepy-crawly. Nice pose, Syd! lol (front door)

The pre-K program sounds great. What a wonderful way for kiddos to learn and the seasoned-citizens, who have so much to offer in their twilight years, can come together the help each other. I wonder if they do that here?

~Stacey

Sher said...

Kris, you are such a good Mom. Being the rotten mom that I am, I actually forgot to take pictures of my kdis on the first day of school.
So, I made them stand outside after school was over. What a dork, I am!

Kaydee said...

Kristen!! It has been so long. I love how much Sydney is you and Layton is Tyler. It is so fun to see your personality in Sydney's pictures. I cannot get over your twins that are beautiful little chubs! Anyway I hope all is well. You have a beautiful family of seven (I cannot believe you have five kids!)

Megan Lofgran said...

oh my gosh Kristen, the girls are getting so big and chubby! And I'm loving the back to school pics withs Sydney's sassy little poses; so cute! Looks like you guys are pros at the big family thing. Time for more!!!!