As many of you already know, we kept guessing as to whather our twin girls were identical or not. They look alot alike, but the only real way of knowing is testing their DNA, which is expensive. However Tylers brother Ryan has expertise in genetics and works in crime labs sohe said he could test our girls to find out. We were so excited, we got some swabs from Ty's work and got samples from each of their cheeks and made sure to label them to keep them straight, and sent them off to Ryan.
We just got the results back and.....

... they are IDENTICAL! It is so fun to know!! Thanks Ryan!
10 comments:
I sure love seeing pictures of those sweet girls!!!!! We sure have a great bunch of family- smart too. That's cool that Ryan did that. Can't wait to see you!
How fun! They sure do look alike in the picture. They are getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
What BEAUTIFUL girls!!!
They could totally pull Parent Trap tricks on you guys when they're older.
I can't believe how much they've grown, even just seeing pictures.
I can't wait to meet them and see all of you!! Only a couple more weeks!!!
WV: mensh. I learned recently that saumensh is a swear word in German. it means filthy pig.
How cool, I always wonder if Brandon and Krestas girls are identical so that is exciting that you were able to find out for free! They are so cute.
Ya no kidding that is so nice to find out for free!!! I never have found out and I know it doesn't really matter, but it has always kind of bugged me!! They are darling!!!! So did you have one placenta and two sacs?? I can't remember
thanks and yes I had one placenta and two sacs.
Even better! They can play tricks on people, attend the national identical twins association and swap out chores/class/dates if they wanted! lol
That's awesome you had an "in" and found out.
~Stacey
This whole time I was thinking that they are fraternal because they were in two different sacs. I didn't realize that there were so many possibilities with identical twins, you have me reading up on twins now! They are absolutely beautiful, and must be so happy with all of you. Hope that you are doing well. Love you!
How fun- that's great that you had an "in" and could find out.
I haven't been great at checking your blog so here's my comments from past posts: Happy Birthday Layton! I can't believe your babies are already 2 months old- they are SO cute! Great job Sydney on your gymnastics!
Post a Comment