Layton's day started out with his requested birthday breakfast of green chocolate chip pancakes. Then he went to joy school, and after school Jackson, Layton, the babies and I went out for cinco de mayo bowling. I was a little nervous about how this would go, but it worked out perfectly the girls stayed asleep the whole time and we had lots of fun, I just wish I would have remember the camera to take some picture of my little bowlers. Layton even bowled 3 strikes (with the help of the bumbers).
Then during and afternoon naps and in between feedings we wokred on Laytons birthday. He kept changing his mind on what kind of cake he wanted either batman or a volcano dinosaur cake. but when he received some toy dinosaurs from Grandpa Craig and Grandma Terry, a dinosaur cake it was! He also request he had green hot lava and green frosting! Can you guess what Layton's favortie color is. Layton invited the two families we do joy school with over for cake and ice cream which was great, the kids loved running around and playing and we and some extra hands to hold babies. We had a great day!
It has been a delight to watch Layton learn and grow these past 4 years!! He has such a tender heart and is so sweet. He tells me many times throughout the day, " I love you Mama!" He is so patient and is a peacemaker. He really likes to make othes feel happy. he loves to ride his bike or scooter, play basketball, baseball, duck,duck, goose, any game that requirs running around. I love my little Layton guy!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Layton! Wow, it goes by so fast sometimes.
Green lava is awesome! The fact that you made a green lava dinosaur volcano cake is even awesomer! lol
I would love to come and take pics of the girls.. heavens, the whole lot! lol I'd think of it as a vacation.
~Stacey
Oh my goodness does he look like Tyler or what! You are such a great mom, to always make such wonderful cakes! Sounds like a great day! Green Pancakes with chocolate chips....Yummmy!
Happy Birthday! You are amazing--bowling and cake decorating all in one day! And the cake looked awesome. Your are the supermom of all moms!
Like I said...amaxing.
Happy Birthday Layton!!
That is an awesome birthday cake I must say. Your babies are way cute. Dang, I don't get to see you guys for a long time. I'm sooooo excited to go though. Dude, I get to go share the gospel. It is such a cool thing. Yeah!
well hope your doing well.
Post a Comment