









Tyler's parents just made a trip out to see us. They could only stay 4 days but it was so nice to spend time with them. Friday morning when Layton woke up and saw Grandpa, he immediatley found his bat and handed Grandpa the ball. He was ready to play. Syndey loved painting nails with Grandma and watching Grandma put her make up on do here hair. We went swimming on base and met Tyler for lunch. He had his blues on that day, he usually wears his camo to work and so I had to take a picture, I think he looks so good in his blues. On Saturday Tyler and his Dad had to check out the local gun shop and took the boys with them and us girls went to the mall. Grandma was so nice and let Syndey pick out a new outfit for school. Of course she picked out a Hanna Montana shirt. On Sunday we just took it easy played a few games and went for a walk. Monday the kids swam in the yard while Grandma and I watched,Tyler and Grandpa were investigating Tyler's latest project of putting new siding up on the house, then we went bowling, and took his Dad in to tak a look at his eyes. Tyler's parents also watched the kids a couple mornings so we could go running together, which was so nice! It was so much fun to have them here with us and can't wait to see them and all our family again!
7 comments:
I love that picture of you and Tyler in your living room. You look so in love ;)
My kids keep asking when we're going back to Sydney and Layton's house. They had so much fun.
Kristen, Your kids are so cute, they look just like you!
Grandma and Grandpa visits are the best. The kiddos are happy with all the exta attention and get to do special things they wouldn't get to do otherwise. The saddest part is when they have to go home!
Sydney's rocking Hannah Montanna? Wow, Maddy hasn't discovered that yet! lol
~Stacey
I love the picture of you and Tyler! So you're running? Do you enjoy it? I have to find something that I can do to get into shape! You look so good.
Kris!!
I loved the picture of you and Tyler. You look the same to me as you did in college...and that is definitely a compliment. Looks like a fun and busy summer. It was fun to catch up.
Looks like fun...you guys are getting alot of visitors lately! The kids look like they had a great time hanging out with grandma and grandpa!
I know this is random, but can you tell me what color your living room walls are? It's what I was going for in our last house, but Brian wanted something lighter. We'll be moving, and we might be decorating when we do. When I was looking at your pictures I thought, "That's the color I want my living room to be!"
If you don't know the paint color, that's fine, though.
Post a Comment