We had our big ultrasound today and it looks like two baby girls!! We are all so excited. Even Layton said he's "likes" the two baby girls. In the ulstrasound they could only see one placenta so there is a possiblity they are identical. Now we just need to think of two girl names. Any ideas?
14 comments:
Wow Kristen, I totally thought if anythin you would have two boys with the Barney genes. You will have lots of fun with your girls. Names...who knows? Good luck with that!
My vote is for Sophie and Sadie, but what do I know. Maddy goes my Isabella, Is, or Isabee more than Maddy just because there's so many of them.
Girls rule!!
~Stacey
No Idea I am no good at names! But how exciting!!!! I still can't believe it, but if anyone can do it it is you! Yeah! And as far as the wedding pictures go I think it is the dress that makes it beautiful haha!
That's exciting!! I don't have ideas for names, but I was wondering- are they going to have names of cities?
How about Esmerelda and Ferdinand, as in Snurd.
Or maybe Lavina, and Laverna.
or Shaniqua and Shanaenae
or just thing1 and thing2!
I'm sure those are the best names you could possibly think of!!
Yeah!!! That is super exciting! I'm going to be honest..:) I can't share my names because I want to save them for my "future little ones". But I will look in my handy dandy 100,000 Baby Names book. Hold on....
Ok...the top twin girl names for 2004 were Faith and Hope. Followed by a close second of Madison and Morgan. This probably didn't help. :)
How exciting! So, how far along are you now?
Anyway--I really love Alauna, Lila and Kiera. Just be aware that we may use one of those names at some time!
Check out nymbler.com for a fun way to search for baby names. I loved looking at this site for names for Aidon. Good luck! And, we are so happy for you!
YEAH!!!!! That is awesome! You are going to love it, and they will be best of friends...yes they may be emotional, but your house and personal items won't be destroyed!! I will have to go through all my clothes for ya. When are you do again?
Congrats two girls will be so much fun! It will be so great to have built in best friends.
So if you're going with the city-name idea here's my picks: Brooklyn, Madison, Addison (NY), Adelaide (Australia), Bailey (TX), Savannah. I'm so excited for you guys!
YAY for girls! I obviously am partial to them.... Congratulations! You've got me curious on the names now... make sure to let us know when you do!
So we counted yesterday and this will put the total count of Barney girls up to 16 and the number of boys will still be at 11. We will definately win if a vote is ever needed. We are so happy for you!
Miasaurus and Falcarius
jk.
hi Kristen i would love an invite so i can look at your cute family and see how your doing.. Thanks Erin love erjlove@gmail.com
Post a Comment