Saturday, May 10, 2008

Syndey's Gymnastics Recital!






Sydney did such a great job! I was really impressed with all that she had learned! Although after trying to take some good pictures from a distance with our camera, I've decided we need a new camera.When we zoom the picture just turns out blurry.

8 comments:

Cali said...

How fun! I can't wait until our kids are doing these sorts of things! I'll bet she had a great time.

Nick and Stacey said...

How cute is that! It must be fun to see how your kids grow and develop in all of the things they are doing, and her new hair cut looks fabulous! I love you post about being a seminary teacher! I loved all the great things you said about it! What a wonderful blessing. I forget that Layton and Mitchell are so close in age! I will have to show Mitchell the spiderman cake. Mitchell has already been telling me he wants a spiderman cake for his birthday because he sees them at the store!

Rebecca Storms said...

How cute. I just have to say that your earlier post about seminary was awesome. You have such amazing insight and you did a great job. Yeah for the summer.

Stacey said...

Perfect 10! How fun is gymnastics! You're really brave to be up there on the bars and the beam... Ribbons on the floor has always been my favorite to watch, I'm sure you did marvelous!

~Stacey

P.s. I noticed that you've got another stacey posting, I'll always sign with the above, just to keep us straight! lol, Gotta love the Chaos!

Cute Family said...

I want to start putting Kaylee in something! Thats so fun! I love her haircut too! Kaylee has had a few haircuts because we are still trying to fix her hair from her cutting it a year ago.

Alison Day said...

She is such a cute little gymnast! I love the short hair on her too. Hey, we went private on our blog. If you still want to be able to link into ours, send me your email address and I'll send you an invite: aliday21@gmail.com

The Brown's said...

Love all the pics and Sydney's new haricut. I have to admit that is my favorite cut on little girls cus they look so grown up. I haven't blogged for a VERY long time. Mike took the plug I need and I am impatiently waiting to get it back. Anyway, thanks for your comments on my blog. I think I now realize how blessed we were to have such good friends. I see with the YW how much friend truly affect your decisions. Do you ever think why were we all so blessed? Thanks for your friendship, it was fun to talk to your mom. I felt bad she picked me out...I hadn't seen her in what 9 years! Crazy we are that old :)

Kaydee said...

what a great job!! She is so great. She reminds me so much of you.